The Christian Gentleman's Series
This once-a-week curriculum gently leads young boys in the area of responsibility. Duties such as making beds, cleaning up after themselves, hygiene, family relationships, and much more are covered in segments. Level 1 is for age 6 and up.
Lessons in Responsibility for Boys LEVEL ONE contains the following chapter titles:
Table of Contents:
* One - Responsibility
About the Publisher
* Two - Responsibility Through Love
* Three - Responsibility and Your Stuff
* Four - Responsibility and Your Bed
* Five - Responsibility and Your Morning Routine
* Six - Responsibility and Your Siblings
* Seven - Responsibility & Your Sister
* Eight - Responsibility & Your Parents
* Nine - Responsibility & Your Friends
* Ten - Responsibility & Your Mind
* Eleven - What You Put Into Your Mind
* Twelve - Responsibility & the TV
* Thirteen - Responsibility & Video Games
* Fourteen - Responsibility & Money
* Fifteen - Responsibility & Handling Money
* Sixteen - Loving God With ALL Your Strength
* Seventeen - Responsibility & Your Physical Body
* Eighteen- Taking Care of Your Temple
* Nineteen - Keeping Your Body Clean
* Twenty - Keeping Your Body Groomed
* Twenty One - What You Put Into Your Body
* Twenty Two - Exercising God's Temple
* Twenty Three - Helping Others With Your Strength
* Twenty Four - Responsibility & Your Chores
* Twenty Five - Responsibility & Home Maintenance
* Twenty Six - Responsibility & Getting Enough Rest
* Twenty Seven - Loving God with ALL our SOUL
* Twenty Eight - Responsibility & Your Relationship With God
* Twenty Nine - Responsibility & Having a Thankful Spirit
* Thirty - Review of the Responsibilities You Have Learned
Pearables is a Christian home schooling (they prefer calling it home training) family ministry that is dedicated to bringing Biblical truth to children in a clear and simple manner, in order to help them grow up to live lives that glorify God.
They are nondenominational (although their staff's background is Baptist, Mennonite & Bible Church) Bible believers who believe that our belief in Christ will show, not only through words that we speak, but in the lives that we live, aligned with God's Holy Word through His Spirit.
Their purpose through Pearables, is to look at the world through the eyes of the Word, compare what society declares is normal, and see if the two agree. They also believe that education in itself is not as important as raising children to have character that reflects God, with Jesus as their Lord and Savior! They strongly believe that if one has submitted to God, our Father, and His Word, and children have a character that reflects this, then all academics will fall into its correct place... with SCRIPTURAL knowledge being at the top and academics following!
Why are they called PEARABLES rather than PARABLES? Hopefully, their little allegories will bear fruit! Related Products
Lessons in Responsibility Level 2
Pearables Home Economics
View more Pearables resources
Release Date Mar 1, 2007
Publisher PEARABLES #856
Availability 99 units.
Availability accurate as of Jul 23, 2014 07:53.
Usually ships within one to two business days from Johnson City, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
Reviews - What do our customers think?
Be the first to write a review about Lessons in Responsibility for Boys Level 1
Add This Product Widget To Your Website
Looking to add this information to your own website? Then use our Product Widget to allow you to display product information in a frame that is 120 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.
Copy and paste the following HTML into your website and enjoy!